Saturday, July 08, 2006

Aquaintance...

I haven't blogged since...like...forever? I have lotsa stories to share, but I guess there's little time to spare for that. Oooh...I'm so sorry to those pips that I forgot to visit (their blogs). My schedule is so terrible to describe. I didn't even have time for myself anymore. This is too much pressure for a freshie like me you know...but I'm doing fine though.

Yesterday I washed my clothes (the usual kuso't babad). Including the nice-guy-blouse my cousin lend me. She lemme borrow some of her accessories too, which includes the belt and thing sandals. Why did I need those? We had our College Acquaintance party last Friday, and it was smashing fun! At first it was pretty boring coz all we did was to just sit and stare. Fun came when the Search for the Acquaintance King and Queen started to roll. I enjoyed watching my kapwa feshmen join the so-called Annual DATING GAME! haha! It was a surprised to those who were chosen to be a searchee (of course it was chosen randomly--e kung hinde, edi walang sasali!)

The food was okay, and I couldn't describe the funny-ness (anu yun?!), the staff and teachers made that night. It was sort of a music vid they made as tribute to the IICT 4th year students. Aaaaw...funny pa sana pero mukhang me naging EMO nung gabing yun. Baka ayaw pa niyang iwanan yung school...

Anyway, there's much to tell pa sana but I just wanna keep this post short. Since I have no idea when I'll be back into blogging again. Perhaps 2 weeks later...or so? Hope I could adjust well...

your love is like a shadow at 8:50 PM
0 said we can't be wrong together

Myself & I

    Iya* Pretty 16* September 4, 1989* Soul-Searcher* Unpredictable* Driven* Virgo* Ilongga* Passi CT* Taekwondo* In-Bliss: cute and smart-looking guys* Pink* Green Shells* Pet-Peeve: liars* show-offs* self-centered pips* flirts
    iya
    iya


    Image hosting by TinyPic: Fries dipped in Ice Cream and Gravy
    Image hosting by TinyPic: Juana
    Image hosting by TinyPic: Mary Higgins Clark Books
    Image hosting by TinyPic: akxcafe.com
    Image hosting by TinyPic: Wonderful Life
    Image hosting by TinyPic: IT conference in UP Diliman

Those Days

    + Aquaintance...

Tagboard

  • No crimes of Blabbing too much please...




    ...except doing it HERE on my graffiti wall.